NotionGot's Refund and Returns Policy
The process of researching, creating, updating, and maintaining digital products is time-consuming and costly. Also, we understand spending money on the wrong digital products is a pain and no one would like that.
That’s why we are going to make our refund and return policy crystal clear and prevent confusion for our precious customers (YOU).
Normally, physical products are returned, and the money gets refunded when someone requests a refund on those kinds of purchases. That’s not the case in terms of most digital products. The reason is that no one can’t return a digital product.
That’s why we can’t offer our customers a refund. But we got you covered to solve your challenges with our products.
Refunds, Return or Exchange
We don’t accept returns, exchanges, or cancelations on Instant download items.
Here is what we can do for you instead:
- Let us know what’s wrong and we help you to solve your challenges. (If it’s possible to solve it)
- Let us know what you looked for but couldn’t find in the product you purchased. We are updating our digital products regularly and will add your feature requests to our products ASAP.
- If you do not receive your purchased products, We will send them to you directly.
Sometimes none of the mentioned situations listed above isn’t doable, Here are some examples:
- We may use Notion as the base of our products. This means no matter how optimized and mobile-friendly our products are, in the end, our products are tied to the Notion limitations and flaws too. If the Notion tables are not usable on smaller devices there is not much that we can do about it. We are trying to optimize our products on all devices as much as possible. The same goes for other platforms like Google Sheets, Powerpoint, and more.
We do accept a refund request if:
- Product not-as-described: A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check free samples ( in the form of video overviews, demo links, product samples, and screenshots) of each type of product offered before making a purchase.
- Irreparable defects with the software: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for approval of your refund request.
We Hope this helped you.